Avion Express is a narrow-body ACMI (Aircraft, Crew, Maintenance, Insurance) and charter operator. Avion Express provides top-level short and long-term aircraft wet-leasing (ACMI) solutions and also offers its’ clients aircraft on a charter basis. The company operates an Airbus A320 family aircraft fleet.
Avion Express is looking for ambitious professionals to support the company’s technical matters, handle fleet expansion and further development of the company.
The company creates a supportive work environment and conditions for employees to grow, both professionally and personally.
ARE YOU READY TO?
- Handle, oversee and coordinate business travel arrangements (airline, train, bus tickets and hotels, transfers, etc.);
- Ensure compliance in all aspects of travel policy and procedures;
- As part of a team, drive continuous improvement of travel and accommodation program;
- Negotiate with travel service providers and vendors;
- Prepare reports and maintain internal processes within deadlines;
- Review travel-related invoices, research, and resolve all incorrect charges.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
- Travel industry related work experience (airline, hotel, airport, etc.);
- Higher education (a degree in the travel industry would be considered an advantage);
- Good knowledge of the Amadeus reservation system (ticketing, reissue, date change, etc.) would be considered a big advantage;
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written;
- Good communication and team working skills;
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure independently and in a team, maintain a polite and professional manner at all times.
DOES IT SOUND APPEALING?
- Position, based in Vilnius, Lithuania;
- Friendly atmosphere in a modern business center;
- Competitive salary (starting from 2104 to 2455 € gross), based on experience;
- Social benefits including private health insurance;
- Daily lunch compensation;
- Birthday day off; gifts for marriage, childbirth and other significant life occasions;
- Other benefits: opportunity to book standby flights, access to the childcare room, gym for your physical health in the office premises and gym for mental health (Mindletic app), daily fruits and weekly pastries;
- Opportunities for professional and personal growth;
- Opportunity to work in a truly international business environment.
WORK WITH US
SEND US YOUR CV AND BECOME PART OF OUR TEAM